This is a complete set of gas tank reproduction decals for:
- 1958 to 1960 Harley-Davidson Ironhead Sportsters (KH, XL, XLH, XLCH)
You’ll receive two logo’s for a complete tank (both sides). The left side decal is mirrored which means the checkered V faces the front of the tank.
This set is made of 3M metallic vinyl. The original decals were the water slide type back in the days.
Availability: In Stock
Harley-Davidson® Part Number(s): US$50.00
|1|| x||61780-58||Right Side|
|1|| x||61781-58||Left Side|
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN EUROPE
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS SHIP BY UPS EXPRESS FOR $15.00
DELIVERY USUALLY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS FROM SENDING
Every possible care has been taken to make them look like they just left the factory.
- They're carefully redrawn from NOS decals. It guarantees an accurate reproduction with regard to shape, size and color.
- 3M-like vinyl has been used just like it was done by AMF back in the days.
- To top it off these decals are protected against scratches and UV's by a laminate for a finished product of 140μ (this is about 5.5 thou)
- Cut each single decal if your design comes as a combined sheet.
- Mock them up using masking tape. Measure the correct placement.
- Degrease the tank.
- Remove the backing paper off the first decal and place it.
- Chase the bubbles if any using a credit card. Work from center to the edges. Do it while the application clear vinyl is still on!
- Peal off the the application vinyl.
- Go back to #4 one decal at a time, repeat
- You’re done!
- For the best longevity I recommend to clearcoat over the decals. Acrylic lacquers only since solvant based products might dissolve the glue.
This is a dry application only! Don’t use water or soapy water.
Parts for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles.
Reproduction decals 100% redrawn and produced in Belgium.