Front Logo Unisex Fine Jersey Tee
Gold Rust is Gold’s logo screenprint on Tultex 202 unisex fine jersey tee.
Tultex 202’s are the closest to a vintage t-shirt I could find. It’s thin and the cut is very nice.
- 4.5 oz., 30/1 fine knit jersey
- 100% ring-spun USA cotton
- Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
- Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
- Tubular construction
- Ribbed crew neck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear Anywhere label
- NAFTA Certified
- Cut each single decal if your design comes as a combined sheet.
- Mock them up using masking tape. Measure the correct placement.
- Degrease the tank.
- Remove the backing paper off the first decal and place it.
- Chase the bubbles if any using a credit card. Work from center to the edges. Do it while the application clear vinyl is still on!
- Peal off the the application vinyl.
- Go back to #4 one decal at a time, repeat
- You're done!
- For the best longevity I recommend to clearcoat over the decals. Acrylic lacquers only since solvant based products might dissolve the glue.
This is a dry application only! Don't use water or soapy water.
Parts for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles.
Reproduction decals 100% redrawn and produced in Belgium.